EWI Colorado opened in the fall of 2016, unveiling our latest state-of-the-art lab and facility. This center of excellence was established in partnership with the City of Loveland, the Colorado Advanced Manufacturing Alliance (CAMA) and the State of Colorado to offer the region direct access to EWI’s full range of experts and provide expanded technical services and support to the manufacturing industry as a whole.
The core technology focus of EWI Colorado is advanced process monitoring and quality measurement during development, manufacturing or in-service use. As with all EWI locations, the Loveland facility offers access to the entire EWI network of manufacturing technology capabilities, lab facilities and engineering experts.
Specialized technology services and capabilities based at the Colorado lab include:
- Real-time manufacturing process monitoring and analysis
- Advanced nondestructive evaluation (NDE)
- Computed modeling and simulation for NDE
- Computer vision and automated inspection
- Non-contact surface metrology and property measurement
- Inspection performance quantification
- Structural health monitoring
EWI Colorado also offers business development services such as:
- Strategic planning
- Product development
- Design for “x” (manufacturing, reliability, safety, quality, cost, etc.)
- Applied research expertise in design and manufacturing
- Technology and manufacturing implementation
EWI Colorado engages with manufacturers and product development companies throughout North America to help them achieve their goals. We show companies how to gain a sustainable, competitive advantage by developing and implementing cutting-edge manufacturing technologies, enhancing productivity, and helping to solve business challenges. Whether you need to lower costs, improve production quality, create new product capabilities, reduce time to market or increase revenues, our network of experts can steer your business toward greater success.
For more information, contact Barry Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970.635.5117.
The post EWI Colorado – Capabilities and Services on the Front Range appeared first on EWI.
Powered by WPeMatico