Celebrate Buffalo Manufacturing Works’ First Year with a Visual Look Back
As mentioned in our previous post, Buffalo Manufacturing Works recently celebrated its one-year anniversary of operation in Western New York. We are well on our way to making the region a national hub for manufacturing innovation. Here’s just some of what we’ve accomplished in our busy first year:
- Installed and commissioned more than $7 million in capital equipment
- Worked with 50 companies to initiate 35 projects
- Grew our staff to 15 Associates at our downtown Buffalo location
- Attracted 20 businesses in Western NY to become EWI members
- Partnered effectively with University of Buffalo, Insyte, and World Trade Center Buffalo-Niagara to advance the competitiveness of our regional manufacturers
- Opened the Additive Manufacturing Learning Lab to advance STEM education
- Hosted 25 events and public tours that brought 2000+ visitors into our facility
Driving manufacturing innovation requires a forward-thinking approach, but it’s good to take a look back to gain some perspective. Click here to take an interactive tour back through Buffalo Manufacturing Works’ inaugural year of operation.
We’re looking forward to continuing to grow, strengthen existing relationships, and build new ones. To learn more about any of the technologies presented in the slideshow, please contact us at 716.710.5500 for more information.