Buffalo Manufacturing Works
Download this guide for a look into materials engineering, characterization, and testing technologies that are critical to improving processes and increasing product performance and reliability.
Technologies featured in this guide:
- Optical 3D Surface Metrology, Characterization, and Visualization
- Industrial Computed Tomography
- Scanning Electron Microscopes
- And More
Increasing confidence in performance and reliability requires solving challenges and improving processes across the manufacturing lifecycle. Materials development and selection can help manufacturers boost product performance while access to advanced examination expertise can be critical to understanding failures, finding solutions and, ultimately, increasing product reliability.
Our team can help you through:
- Coatings and surface engineering technologies
- Materials development, selection and characterization
- Measurement and testing capabilities
- Powder processing expertise
- Forensic failure analysis
Let’s Get to Work