Advanced Manufacturing Classes from EWI – Spring Schedule
EWI is pleased to announce its advanced engineering professional development offerings for Spring 2020.
These courses and workshops, taught by EWI technology
specialists, are open to engineers and technicians working throughout the
manufacturing industry. The spring education and training schedule includes the
- Fundamentals of Welding Engineering, March 2-6 (Columbus, OH)
- Additive Manufacturing General Personnel Certificate Program sponsored by the ASTM AM Center of Excellence, March 10-12 (Auburn, AL)
- EWI Oil & Gas Technology Innovation Workshop, March 25 (Houston, TX)
- Fundamentals & Applications of Sheet Metal Forming, April 8-9 (Columbus, OH)
- Fundamentals of Welding Engineering, June 8-12 (Columbus, OH)
Registration is now open for all dates. To reserve your spot or to learn more about a course, simply click on the title above. But hurry – class sizes are limited and can fill up quickly.
For more information, contact [email protected].
The post Advanced Manufacturing Classes from EWI – Spring Schedule appeared first on EWI.
Powered by WPeMatico