EWI Hits the Road with Presentations, Exhibits
It’s a busy spring ahead for the EWI Tech Team. Over the next several weeks, our associates will be presenting research, demonstrating new technology, and meeting with clients across all sectors at a wide range of industry events.
Will you be attending any of these conferences or exhibitions? If so, click on the links below to find out who will be there representing EWI:
- Society of Plastic Engineers ANTEC, March 18-21 in Detroit
- AIM-PIMG, March 25-28 in Houston
- AAR Research Review, March 26-27 in Pueblo, CO
- AMUG Conference, March 30-April 4 in Chicago
- SAE World Conference, April 9-11 in Detroit
- Ultrasonic Industry Association 48, April 15-17 in Toronto
- Metal AM for Aerospace (course) at AeroMat, May 15 in Sparks, NV
If you want to meet with an EWI associate at any of these events or would like more information, contact [email protected] or 614.688.5152.
The post EWI Hits the Road with Presentations, Exhibits appeared first on EWI.
Powered by WPeMatico