EWI to Present as Part of AWS Professional Program at FABTECH
Every year at FABTECH, the AWS Professional Program offers a full lineup of educational sessions led by industry experts on new developments and best practices in welding. This year, EWI is pleased to present 9 technical talks in the program:
- Evolution of Analytical Modeling Approaches for Resistance Spot Welding: A Historical Perspective — Jerry Gould, Senior Technology Leader, as part of the Plenary Session on Tuesday, 11/8 at 9:00 AM.
- Application of Polarity Switching Capacitor Discharge Welding to Aluminum Sheet Structures — Lindsey Lindamood, Applications Engineer as part of Session 5: Welding Process Studies. Tuesday 11/8 at 2:00 PM.
- High Speed Video (HSV) and Synchronized Data Acquisition (DAQ) to Observe Welding Process Stability — James Logan McNeil, Project Engineer at part of Session 4: Automation, Sensing & Control. Tuesday 11/8 at 2:20 PM.
- Buried Arc GMAW for Single-pass, Single-sided Erection Joints Onboard Ships — Jim Hansen, Project Engineer, as part of Session 5: Welding Process Studies. Tuesday 11/8 at 2:20 PM.
- WeldVac: A Quiet, Clean Metal Removal System — Paul Blomquist, Business Development Director for Government Programs, as part of Session 5: Welding Process Studies. Tuesday 11/8 at 3:20 PM
- An Investigation into the Effects of Stir Zone Chemistry on Fracture Toughness in Friction Stir Welded Pipeline Grade Steel — Mike Eff, Principal Engineer, as part of Session 6: Mechanical Properties. Wednesday 11/9 at 9:00 AM.
- Deleterious Phase Avoidance in Additively Manufactured Functional Gradients Through Path Planning — Olga Eliseeva, Project Engineer, as part of Session 8: Additive Manufacturing. Wednesday 11/9 at 2:40 PM.
- The Effects of Post-weld Processing on Friction Stir Welded Additive Manufactured AlSi10Mg — Mike Eff (session chair), Principal Engineer, as part of Session 8: Additive Manufacturing. Wednesday 11/9 at 3:40 PM.
- High Quality, Reduced Emission Arc Gouging Methods — Jason Rausch, Applications, Engineer
If you are attending FABTECH, please plan to join us for one or more of these technical talks. For more information about the AWS Professional Program, click here.
Interested in learning more about EWI’s R&D capabilities and services? Contact us at ewi.org/contact-us or 614.688.5152.
The post EWI to Present as Part of AWS Professional Program at FABTECH appeared first on EWI.
Powered by WPeMatico