New R&D from EWI to Be Presented in May and June
EWI is pleased to present its latest applied R&D work at the following professional events and shows this spring:
AWS Shipbuilding and Aluminum Conference, May 3-5, 2022
- Deep Penetrating Buried Arc — Nick Kapustka, EWI Engineering Manager
- In-situ Process Monitoring to Support the NDE of AM Components — Ron Aman, Senior Technology Leader for Additive Manufacturing
- High Quality, Reduced Cost Aluminum Welding — Nick Kapustka, Engineering Manager, and Paul Blomquist, Business Development Director of Maritime Technology
- Rotating Electrode GMAW for Improved Horizontal Erection Joints — Jim Hansen, Project Engineer for Arc Welding
RAPID+TCT, May 17-19, 2022
- Procedure Qualification Scheme Portfolio for Metal Directed Energy Deposition Additive Manufacturing — Dennis Harwig, Senior Technology Leader
EWI will also host an exhibit at RAPID+TCT. Please visit Booth #2935.
Great Designs in Steel, May 18 , 2022
- Unique Formability Characteristics of the Laser Welded Blank of 3rd GEN AHSS — Hyunok Kim, EWI Forming Center Director
EWI will also host an exhibit at Great Designs in Steel. Please visit Booth #10.
Interphex, May 22-24, 2022
- Innovations in Metal and Plastic Micro Welding for Medical Products — Jeff Ellis, Senior Technology Leader
- Weld Quality Evaluation: Heating After Cross-section (HACS) — Miranda Marcus, Senior Engineer
EWI will also host an exhibit at Interphex. Please visit Booth #3745 in the Innophex Pavilion.
OMAE, June 6-9, 2022
- Transitions in Charpy Energy and Splitting for X80 Pipe Steel — Bill Mohr, Principal Engineer
3D Metal Printing Experience and Tech Tour, June 7-8, 2022
- Qualification of Metal AM Processes — Ron Aman, Senior Technology Leader
Advanced Laser Application Workshop (ALAW), June 7-9, 2022
- The Role of Thermal History in In-situ Process Monitoring for Powder Bed — Ajay Krishnan, AM Research Leader
- Procedure Qualification and Quality Evaluation for Laser Metal Directed Energy Deposition AM — Jacob Hay, Senior Engineer
EWI will also host an exhibit at ALAW. Please visit our booth at the show.
Battery Show and Electric Vehicle Conference, June 8-9, 2022
- Pulsed-arc Welding of Battery Tabs — Tim Frech, Senior Engineer
ANTEC, June 14-16, 2022
- Welding of Dissimilar Polymers — Miranda Marcus, Senior Engineer
AM Industry Summit, June 20-22, 2022
- Surface Engineering Approaches — Arushi Dhakad, EWI Project Engineer
Oil & Gas Polymer Engineering, June 21-22, 2022
- Assessing Polymer Integrity for High Pressure CO2 and H2 Service — Jeff Ellis, Senior Technology Leader
North American Manufacturing Research Conference 50, June 27 – July 1, 2022
- Tele-Welding: Developing Tools for a Tele-Manufacturing Workforce — Connie Reicher LaMorte, Principal Engineer
Adhesives & Bonding Expo, June 28-30
- Demystifying Adhesive Selection, Dispensing Equipment, and Surface Preparation for Optimal Results — Jeff Ellis, Senior Technology Leader
Want to find out where EWI associates are presenting next? Click below:
The post New R&D from EWI to Be Presented in May and June appeared first on EWI.
Powered by WPeMatico